A Message from our Director
The American International School of Lesotho is always looking for qualified and highly motivated staff who wish to make a difference in the education journey of students. Collaboration, inquiry-based learning, use of 21st Century learning skills are highly sought after and teachers in our school need to have the motivation to use them. Dynamic skills and the ability to motivate students to have agency and own their learning is important.
All staff are expected to follow child protection and safeguarding protocols and training is provided to support this area.
References will be checked for accuracy and authenticity. Police clearances from Lesotho and/or current working location are required for contracts to be approved.
AISL has a minimum level of qualifications to be an employee:
- Experiece as a teacher with a minimum of 2 years direct experience
- Subject area specific skills
- Can communicate clearly, in English, in written and spoken formats
- Understands the importance of student agency in learning
- Has an understanding of child protection concerns
At this stage, AISL does not have any vacancies for employment. Please monitor this page and location newspapers for vacancies as they become available.