Tuition Schedule for 2022 Academic year
- Preschool (three year olds) and Pre-K (four year olds) students who are new to the school pay only the application fee.
- Returning Pre-K students rising to Kindergarten must also pay the capital fee.
- Students new to the school and entering grades K-8 must pay the application fee and capital fee upon acceptance and prior to enrolment.
- Application fee (One Time Fee, Non-refundable): $216.00 USD (3,000 maloti)
- Capital Fee (One Time Fee): $3,630.00 USD (58,000 maloti)
- Transportation fee per annum
$1,400.00 USD Both Ways, (18,000 maloti)
$700.00 USD One Way.
Please note that the bus only operates within a limited area within Maseru. The school bus is an optional extra for parents.
Families wishing to make a payment plan should speak directly with the business office and agree upon a schedule prior to making any payments. Please note that for all payment plans the final instalment must be made no later than the end of May 2023. The first payment needs to be made within one month of enrolment.
Late payments procedure:
- The Business Office will call/email to remind of late payment
- Official letter stating arrears and reminder of agreed payment plan.
- If the school feels there is risk of non-payment by end of May, or late payments have extended past the end of the school yea, the school may use different means to collect late or unpaid tuition.
Prorata payments of Tuition
There are times when students enrol in the school after the school year has started or leave the school before the end of the school year.
August – November
November – March
March - June
If student arrives before the start of week 6 of trimester,
full trimester tuition is applied.
Tuition for that trimester is half.
If student departs before the end of week 6 of the trimester,
the tuition for the trimester is half. A refund is possible.
If student departs week 6 of trimester,
The sooner you know of changes in enrolment dates please inform the school.